DaNcE WhEn YoU sTeP

Sunday, June 24, 2007

THE BEST GAME I LIKE

The Best game I like is Badminton. It is a very interesting game and badminton is not an easy game. The badminton player must have strong hands and legs. we must also able run and jump a lot.

Badminton is played between two parties and there may be one or two player on each side. To play the game well, the players have to move quickly. I play this game everyday with my friends at evening. Sometimes, I watch other people playing the game.

I am not very good at the game and yet ,I enjoy to playing it. I shall play this game even after I leave my college. I will remember my friend that always playing with me together and very happy when get more relax after class have finish.




1 comment:

tokkeris said...

my favorite game is hockey and I almost paralyse while playing this game.my finger still broken.luckly that i'm still can standing tough.hehe:P

Simple Plan- When in gone