DaNcE WhEn YoU sTeP

Friday, March 28, 2008

Why does this miscommunication occur and how can we avoid miscommunication in our life?


Thank you for reading my blog…

This is second topic that I was chosen from 6 task given to me.

Why miscommunication happen in our communication with other. It is because when one side doesn’t communicate enough information to us, or we misinterpret the real meaning of their words. In either case, the different meaning of their words than they intended. Asynchronous communication does not allow for immediate feedback response, so our minds have to interpret what the other person is saying based upon their typed words alone. Although most common in typed-based communication, miscommunication can also occur in any type of communication setting. Another of miscommunication is no communication or a lack of communication. In miscommunication, our mind will fill in the missing information with own creative insight, so, that will take some difficult to someone understand what is actually our mind thinking. I was research also in book and other about what is actually miscommunication. So, I just know a little bit about miscommunication. I am also got the avoid miscommunication, for me a communication is simple imagination about self and audiences. When the words and imagination is understand to people, it will make imagination communication is feel. From my research also, to avoid miscommunication is simple. When we are faced with miscommunication, we must keep our minds open to additional possibilities without adopting a certain truth about the other person until we know exactly from them what they are thinking. That was my word and thinking about why miscommunication happens and how to handle it.

No comments:

Simple Plan- When in gone