DaNcE WhEn YoU sTeP

Friday, March 28, 2008

Dance! Dance! Dance!

HELLO...ALL

Thank you for reading my blog.come join me watching dance above this blog.plz give your comment if you agree with me..

Dance? Dance is movement of body from heart. I guess so. Hihi. Actually I like to dance but it was quite difficult I think because the movement of body is very important. When I see the step up 1 and step up 2 and also dance I really fun and like to join the dance but how?? It may take so long to make a movement because I think dance must train from youngster. In a fact about dance is the expression of soul through lines of the body and pure movement. It's the visceral thrill of blood pumping faster and heart thumping harder leaping higher, reaching farther and by gum, it's a dad-burned way to keep a body fit. That was the real fact that I got from my research in the internet. In this website, you will get to know much more about dance. So, dance when you stress.

No comments:

Simple Plan- When in gone